Dan,

The #! line has to be the first line - so it's being ignored... remove the ##! line at the start and see what happens.

James

On 19/04/2015 18:28, Dan Östberg wrote:
Dear Jeff:-) As you can see from the enclosed files I've changed the scriptinpretersource. Are there any updates of httpd.conf that I shall do? DBIcreatetable.pl doesn't run but printenv.pl <http://printenv.pl> does....