On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 11:18 AM, Emir Ibrahimbegovic <
emir.ibrahimbego...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You might also look for the string 786297600 somewhere in configurations
> or your webapp, because that is the seconds since the epoch that would
> result in December 1st, 1994, 16:00 GMT. Is it always exactly the same
> value? - Yes it's always the same value

It's possible that the value is also expressed in local time and is
converted to UTC. Is the local time for your server in timezone UTC+8 by
any chance? For example, the Phillipines, Brunei or western Australia?
Because that would yield a local timestamp of  786326400, 1994-12-02
00:00:00 local time. I would recommend searching for values in the
range 786297600
+/- n * 3600 for n in -12....+12.

--
Kurtis Rader