Problems solved, under Windows 8 you need to listen to localhost IPv6 address as well.

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili

On 01/07/15 13:51, Marat Khalili wrote:
Dear all,

I'm configuring a reverse proxy with configuration provided below, for Apache 2.4 for Windows (I'm trying to bypass Windows authentication dialogs this way). It works, but file browsing is very slow: listing three files in a folder takes several seconds, dir /b/s comes line after line, and doesn't improve. In contrast, same WebDAV resource connected directly or via NetDrive utility is quite responsive. I suspect Apache does not reuse connections or similar problems, but can't find more parameters to tune. Please advise.

--

With Best Regards,
Marat Khalili

httpd.conf:

Define SRVROOT "/Apache24"
ServerRoot "${SRVROOT}"

Listen 127.0.0.1:80

LoadModule authz_core_module modules/mod_authz_core.so
LoadModule headers_module /Apache24/modules/mod_headers.so
LoadModule proxy_http_module /Apache24/modules/mod_proxy_http.so
LoadModule proxy_module /Apache24/modules/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule socache_shmcb_module modules/mod_socache_shmcb.so
LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so

ServerAdmin i...@rqc.ru
ServerName localhost

<Directory />
    AllowOverride none
    Require all denied
</Directory>

ErrorLog "logs/error.log"

LogLevel warn

SSLSessionCache "shmcb:${SRVROOT}/logs/ssl_scache(512000)"
SSLSessionCacheTimeout  300

<VirtualHost localhost:80>
    SSLProxyEngine On
    SSLProxyProtocol All -SSLv2 -SSLv3
    SSLProxyVerify require
    SSLProxyCACertificateFile /Apache24/conf/ssl/ca.crt
    SSLProxyCheckPeerCN on
    SSLProxyCheckPeerExpire on

    # this is required to ensure that HTTP headers sent to the
    # WebDAV server are "rewritten" from "http://..."; to "https://...";
    RequestHeader edit Destination ^http: https: early
    RequestHeader set Authorization "Basic DEADBEEFDEADBEEFDEADBEEF"

    # the essential proxy part
    <Location />
ProxyPass https://myserver.rqc.ru/ max=8 flushpackets=on keepalive=on connectiontimeout=300 timeout=300
        ProxyPassReverse /
# some WebDAV clients (such as ordinary browsers) are unhappy with the # cookies sent out by the internal server, so we "rewrite" the host and
        # the used path to the correct, external representation
        ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain myserver.rqc.ru localhost
        ProxyPassReverseCookiePath /myserver.rqc.ru/ /
    </Location>

</VirtualHost>