I am using the CentOS6 RPM for my Apache Web Server.  When starting up,
Apache complains that it could not open the mime.types file.  It's looking
for it in /etc and sure enough it isn't there.

Could someone please tell me what I can do to install a mime.types file?
I've tried looking for another rpm that would contain it, but I haven't
found one.  We have to do a minimal install when setting up our servers to
minimize security issues.  Could it be that by doing this, the rpm that
contains the mime.types file didn't get installed?

Thanks,

Larry

--

[image: www.novetta.com]