Eric,

My below configuration is just going to jump the url from
http://rm.jco.com.cn/myjco/orders/xxxx  to
https://rm.jco.com.cn/myjco/orders/xxxx
But it leads to infinite rewrite loop inside apache

RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} !^443$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST}   ^rm.jco.com.cn$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/myjco/orders
RewriteRule (.*) https://rm.jco.com.cn/myjco/orders [L,R]

Anyother configuration as below showing could successfully jump the url from
http://www.jco.com.cn/myjco/mySecurity/xxx to
https://www.jco.com.cn/myjco/mySecurityxxx

RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} !^443$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST}   ^www.jco.com.cn$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/myjco/mySecurity
RewriteRule (.*) https://www.jco.com.cn/myjco/mySecurity [L,R]

What's my error in my configuration? How to troubleshooting this issue?

Thanks,