Hello Everyone,

I'm having a bit of a struggle figuring out how to apply my _solution_ for
this current issue I'm facing.

I have server A & server B that both need to reach an external service,
server Z.
Server B has access while A does not, so we are wanting to make a proxy to
mediate the requests from B -> Z for A.

I thought the curl command from Server A would be:
curl https://server-z.com --proxy http://server-b

But that gives the following error:
*   Trying x.x.x.x...
* Connected to host.name (X.X.X.X) port 80 (#0)
* Establish HTTP proxy tunnel to server-z:443
> CONNECT server-z:443 HTTP/1.1
> Host: server-z:443
> Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive

< HTTP/1.1 502 Proxy Error