Thank you so much Philip, another question.

I see MaxClients in 2 files:
extra\httpd-mpm.conf and
original\extra\httpd-mpm.conf
I assume I should change the one in extra directory or?

Also, I see in both of these files, 3 areas: "prefork MPM" (set to 150),
"worker MPM" (set to 150), and "BeOS MPM" (set to 50).
I assume I use the "worker MPM" or?  And what should I set it to

In regards to ServerLimit, I see it in none of Apache 2.2 config files.
Where do I find this?
Much appreciated