Hi Rahul,

Am 07.08.2015 um 12:45 schrieb Rahul R:
Hello All,

I have apache 2.2 working fine with multiple ldap aliases. Recently i
installed apache 2.4 and copied the ldap configs and followed the below
link.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_authn_core.html.

But when I start apache, this is what I am getting as an error.

*AH00526: Syntax error on line 484 of /home/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:*
*Invalid command 'AuthLDAPBindDN', perhaps misspelled or defined by a
module not included in the server configuration*

I am of course loading the module.

LoadModule authn_core_module modules/mod_authn_core.so

Any help to fix this would be much appreciated. Below is the config.

did you load the authnz_ldap_module?
Try:
LoadModule            authnz_ldap_module modules/mod_authnz_ldap.

From 2.2 to 2.4 authorization and authentication have quite changed a bit, so you should consider studying this link:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/howto/auth.html

Kind regards,
Tobias Adolph