I have Ubuntu 15.04 with Apache 2.4.10 (OpenSSL 1.0.1f) and I would like to
configure Apache ssl.conf specifically for "ECC Curve Order", as on Windows 10,
where I select the preferred order of Elliptic Curves. I have two questions
related to this:
1) On OpenSSL, how do I view the supported ECC Curves (eg. NISTp521, brainpool,
etc.) of my system?
2) On Apache, how do I configure (inside ssl.conf) the curve order? Can I also
set it to follow a specific preference order? (I would prefer 1st P-521, 2st
P-384, 3rd P-256, and not P-256 by default as my Apache does...)