Hi there,

I encounter an error with OpenSSL while compiling http 2.4.16 on El Capitan
10.11.1.

It is looking for OpenSSL version >= 0.9.8a:
    checking for OpenSSL... checking for user-provided OpenSSL base
directory... none
    checking for OpenSSL version >= 0.9.8a... FAILED
    configure: WARNING: OpenSSL version is too old

The default OpenSSL version is 0.9.8zg:
    $ openssl version
    OpenSSL 0.9.8zg 14 July 2015

And finally here is a part of my compilation line :
    ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/MyWebserver/httpd-2.4.16 \
    --enable-ssl \
    --with-few-things... \
    --disable-lots-of-things...

I don't want to install another openssl even with `brew`.

Is it an OpenSSL bug? An apache bug? Not a bug but a mistake of mine?
Could someone please help me on this one ?

Regards,
arnaud

Arnaud Icard