Hello,

I'm configuring a new apache 2.4 system which will have a webmail app
running on it. I'm wanting to use only the most current/secure ssl
ciphers and ones that offer perfect forward secrecy. I'm using FreeBSD
10.1 and my openssl version is 1.0.1l. In the virtual host
configuration that will run the webmail app I have:

SSLEngine on
SSLCipherSuite HIGH

and then of course the path to my certificate and key. Do I need to do
anything else?

On the subject of SSL certificates does anyone use certificates
generated from either cacert.org or smartssl, how well are they
supported by browsers and phones?

Thanks.
Dave.