Hi Jose.

It looks like you need to create a separate virtual host for each of the sites
you want to connect to.

Try putting the original virtualhost configuration back to the way when it was
working, then copy and paste that VH section and edit it for the new site.

For each virtual host you will need the corresponding

<VirtualHost>
…
</VirtualHost>

section in your apache2 configuration file.

HTH,

Keith