Hello,
I am using varnish which send x-forwarded-for to apache 2.4 and on the apache
site i have mod_remoteip with the following configuration:

RemoteIPHeader X-Forwarded-For
RemoteIPInternalProxy 77.77.77.77
RemoteIPInternalProxy 127.0.0.1

On 2.2 with rpaf module eveything is ok without changing the lofgormat in
httpd.conf,but on 2.4 with mod_remoteip nothing works and I think there is a
bug in the version or in the module. Although I can't understand why and where
exactly so I would like to ask you to investigate this with me. If the mod log
configuration begins with %h the logs are generated but with the server ip, not
the client's one. If I change %h to %a logs stops completely - nothing is
generated there.
I found the following bug report:

http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

When I put the log format listed there I see in the access logs of apache the
correct/client's ip, but only for the first request - if I refresh the page
logs are no more generated. Do you know what can be the reason? Also,
I use this configuration on cPanel and when I change the logformat httpd.conf
is overwritten so is there clever solution on this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Georgi Georgiev