Hi,

you will have a much better chance to get help on this list if you specify your exact problem in the following way:

* What (minimal) configuration have you used so far to achieve your goal?
* What problems did you encounter? (e.g.: what error-logs did you find? Which kind of unintended Behaviour did you face?)

After answering these two questions please recheck your mail and consider whether you did everything possible to make an answer of some list member easy:

* Have I included all necessary information (which means: not to few and not to much)? * Have I found some information on the web I did not understand and which could be pasted in your mail for reference?

After that it is very likely someone will review your configuration. Otherwise you won't succeed.

Kind regards,
Tobias