I'm using Apache 2.4 (on Linux) to serve some static files that are
re-created and re-written every two minutes.  The nature of our site is
that we get hammered with high request rates from time to time (thousands
of requests per minute at times).

Are there any issues with frequently updating a file that's being served?
What happens if it's updated (re-created) at the same instant that it's
being requested?

David

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.