Hello!

My understanding from the error message is that you have the wrong dynamic
library loaded. Try the following command (with your http path):

otool -L /usr/sbin/httpd
/usr/sbin/httpd:
/usr/lib/libpcre.0.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version
1.1.0)
/usr/lib/libaprutil-1.0.dylib (compatibility version 4.0.0, current version
4.0.0)
/usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version
7.2.0)
/usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version
7.0.0)
/usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib (compatibility version 9.0.0, current version
216.0.0)
/System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP (compatibility
version 1.0.0, current version 2.4.0)
/usr/lib/libapr-1.0.dylib (compatibility version 5.0.0, current version
5.8.0)
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version
1225.1.1)

Using the equivalent of LD_PRELOAD in Mac Os (
https://blogs.oracle.com/DatabaseEmporium/entry/where_is_ld_preload_under)
you should be able to add the correct library (latest APR) and let httpd
run.

Let me know!

Luca