  From:  "Kees Nuyt";<k.n...@zonnet.nl>;
 Date:  Fri, Mar 25, 2016 05:57 PM
 To:  "users"<users@httpd.apache.org>;

 Subject:  Re: [users@httpd] Can the Apache run the php files which is created
in memory dynamicly ?

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 16:30:02 +0800, David wrote:

> Thank you in advance for reading the email.
> In Apache, the web root is configured in httpd.conf file by "ServerRoot"
> setting.
> The "ServerRoot" setting is always like "D:/Web/", it can not be configured
> to memeory block.
> but I want to generate the php file in memory dynamicly and don't want to
> save the php file into hard disk.
> Can the Apache run the php files which is created in memory dynamicly ?
> If the Apache can run the special php file, how to configure or modify the
> Apache?

Please do not hijack existing threads with new questions.

I don't know of a way to run a piece of PHP from the memory of
some program, and I wonder what problem you think that would
solve.

You could obtain a similar performance effect by using:

- a so-called RAM-disk
- a filesystem in memory, e.g. /tmp in Solaris and Linux

By the way, perhaps ServerRoot is not what you should use,
DocumentRoot is probably what you mean.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#serverroot
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#documentroot
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_alias.html#scriptalias

If you decide to follow-up: please state the primary problem you
are trying to solve, instead of issues with the solution you
thought was best. There might be better solutions.

--
Regards,

Kees Nuyt