Greetings,

My first post to this mailing list.

I have apache2 load balancing working perfectly based on session affinity. Traffic does get directed properly to appropriate tomcat server.

We are trying to use same servers to serve some REST API calls. These calls don't have a session, however tomcat honouring the request does maintain some state and we would like to redirect the traffic to same tomcat based on some header value.

Tried searching and reading documents from apache web site, but have not figured it out yet.

Can I load balance based on header value? It seems to be doable, but could not find any example or how-to.

Regards,

Niranjan