Hi,
I have checked ldd  /tmp/ossl/httpd/Release/modules/mod_ssl.so
and it points to proper libraries.

How do i make sure that i have compiled "EC_KEY_new_by_curve_name".
I could find it in libcrypto.so file, but not in libssl.so.

Are there any specific things that i need to lookout when i'm compiling on
Linux 64-bit machine
for 64 bit binary.

Compiler: gcc version 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-9)

APR: 1.5.2
APR-UTIL:  1.5.4
PCRE: 8.38
OPENSSL:  1.0.2g
OPENSSL-FIPS:  2.0.12

The versions of modules were used while compiling 64-bit httpd on linux.

~Kishore

~Kishore