I recently upgraded to Apache 2.4.20 on FreeBSD and up until this update,
everything has been working great with mod_status.

However since the upgrade, unless an action is taking place (sending reply,
closing connection, etc), the Client / Protocol / Vhost / Request columns
are completely blank. Before upgrading to 2.4.20, those columns would show
the last request information. Now when the action is finished, those 4
columns are blanked out.

I have not made any changes to my configuration file(s) or upgraded
anything else on my system. I just updated to the latest version of Apache
2.4 - and that's it.

Here is a screenshot : http://i67.tinypic.com/21kgncl.png

I really hope that this is a bug and not "now working as intended".

Ken