Am 14.04.2016 um 20:51 schrieb Rainer Jung:
Am 14.04.2016 um 20:39 schrieb Poggenpohl, Daniel:
Hello,

I just realized that this may not be the problem, but the plugin
architecture is. I would have to check all modules in Apache and all
extensions in PHP for dependencies to see all involved dependencies,
wouldn't I?

On Solaris "pldd" is your friend. It works on a running process, so also
shows shared objects loaded programattically via dlopen() etc. like
Apache modules or PHP extensions.

And yet another debug attempt is looking at "man ld.so.1", setting LD_DEBUG. The possible settings can be seen by running e.g.

LD_DEBUG=help ANYCOMMAND

in any shell that supports that way of setting an env var for a command (like sh or ksh) and ANYCOMMAND can be anything that is not a shell builtin (e.g. you can use again "sh").

Symbol resolution should be trackable with LD_DEBUG=symbols, but it will give LOTS of output. Probably it helps to start Apache in single process mode (-X). The output of the debug flag can be written to a file whose name is given by the LD_DEBUG_OUTPUT env var (again see "man ld.so.1").

Regards,

Rainer