Hello,

Am Sonntag, 1. Mai 2016, 14:28:42 CEST schrieb Dr James Smith:
> Agree with Michael,
>
> My start/stop scripts all now do a configtest before trying to
> stop/start apache - this way I never have no service if something goes
> wrong!

What is deem problematic with this approach, is that I do a configuration
change and after putting the change into place I see that it fails by using
configtest. Then I need to do a rollback of my configuration. I'm having very
simple script to build my config, right now there is no backup or alike before
the configuration.

But is seems there is no other possibility and I need to implement some kind
of rollback.

Florian