On Wednesday, May 11, 2016, Marat Khalili <m...@rqc.ru> wrote:
> There's no code at all. HTTP connection is not even established. I don't
> think it can be easily solved. You have to ALLOW connections from clients
> without valid certificate in order to send them your custom message, and
> resulting reduction of security probably does not worth it.

Actually I do allow them to the site:

  https://usafa-1965.org

and they can get to the restricted area entry page:

  https://usafa-1965.org/login/index.html

but they presently get an error when they click on the "Enter
Restricted Area" button which calls a CGI script in the restricted
area.

Is there any way via CGI to check for a valid client cert?  If so, I
could interject another script to do that at the Enter button.

-Tom