Hi,

Thanks a lot.

I just gone through the link. I understand the configuration mentioned in
link would automatically read information from HTTP headers and insert it
into request.
>From request, I can fetch like this.

request.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate");

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I have a scenario where I clients certificate is optional during
handshake. In this case, will it have any impact on this proposed
solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohan