From: James Duffy [mailto:eastcor...@ymail.com.INVALID]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 07:47
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache Virtualhost Crashing in OpenBSD

Hi there,

I am running the latest OpenBSD v5.9 and the official Apache package has a
problem where all defined virtualhosts crash after a short period of time -
normally when the server comes under load. So I compiled the latest version
2.4.20 and this still does the same. I have changed very little of the default
config. I am running php if this makes any difference though I assume it is
still an Apache bug if php can crash it like this. Once the virtualhost has
crashed all requests default to the htdocs folder.

My virtualhost config looks like this - though as it works for a while I don't
see this being a config error as such.

<VirtualHost 10.254.254.254:80>
ServerAdmin webmas...@test.blah.net<mailto:webmas...@test.blah.net>
DocumentRoot /var/www/www_test
ServerName test.blah.net
ErrorLog logs/www_test-error_log
CustomLog logs/www_test-access_log common
<Directory />
Order Deny,Allow
Require all granted
Deny from all