I have installed OpenSSL 1.0.1t from sources and created an Engine for RSA
acceleration using GPU. The Engine is dynamic so it is known globally.
I have tested the disponibility of the engine:
# openssl engine
(rsax) RSAX engine support
(dynamic) Dynamic engine loading support
(4758cca) IBM 4758 CCA hardware engine support
(aep) Aep hardware engine support
... and others, and finally
(rsaxgpu) RSAX GPU engine support << this is my engine

Then I have installed Apache (httpd-2.4.20) from sources, created self signed
certificates in order to provide HTTPS services, modified the
configuration files, etc.
The Apache was installed by specifying

$ ./configure --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --with-pcre=/usr/local/pcre
--enable-ssl --enable-so

These two parts work properly but separately, i.e. when I try to specify
Apache to use the RSA engine, i.e. SSLCryptoDevice rsaxgpu it just
fails with message:

* The apache2 configtest failed. Not doing anything.
Output of config test was:
AH00526: Syntax error on line 3 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/default-ssl.conf:
SSLCryptoDevice: Invalid argument; must be one of: 'builtin' (none),
'rsax' (RSAX engine support), 'dynamic' (Dynamic engine loading support)

The error_log file sais "Apache/2.4.20 (Unix) OpenSSL/1.0.1t
configured" which is ok.

My question:
How can I link the Apache with the installed OpenSSL in order to use
that Engine?