Not sure what you are actually looking for.
You stated, "There are some network commands (netstat -pat), but they show the TCP port in use." Last I checked, Apache only used TCP ports. So the netstat command that you referenced should show exactly what you need.

Here is an example from a Red Hat workstation:

tcp  0  0 0.0.0.0:5666  0.0.0.0:*  LISTEN  28122/xinetd

Shows the port, 5666, the PID, 28122, and the program name, xinetd

Robert

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:29:04 +0000 (UTC)