I noticed you are running an older version of Apache via RHEL, and guessed that
you are likely in a corporate environment.  You might also have a MITM attack
going on.  Lots of corporations mess with traffic via MITM proxies that
intercept traffic, redirects, etc.  If you don't find the solution quickly, I
suggest checking the TLS endpoint to make sure you are actually talking to your
server directly (check that the certs match, etc., not just the name on them).

Rick Houser
Web Administration