(Simple) You can use sticky sessions

(Better) Or re-write your code to use a shared memory layer such as memcached...

On 7/27/2016 9:58 AM, kaushalender shekhawat wrote:
HI All,

Please forgive me if this sound very dump,as I am very new beginner to apache load balancer, Following is the scenario. Pls help

I have 4 session based application server behind the Apache load balancer .Whenever a request from short code comes for the application. Application respond and copy some data into memory which is required for replying again. So in one session 4 to 5 request and response happens.

If I configure load balance in round robin then purpose fails because .If first request goes to server A than next request goes to Server B and transection will fails

So I want to configure the load balancer in such manager, that if first request goes to server A than for that session all request should go to server A and New or fresh request for other session can be distributed between B,C,D

Pls help and Thanks in advance

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.