On 9/11/2016 19:00, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:
Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com> wrote:

The first one will always be a default. You can make a dedicated one for it.
Thank you.  I appreciate your timely reply, however I think that maybe
you didn't quite get my point and/or my question.

I simply do not want there to exist a default vhost, period.

Isn't there any magic directive like "SetDefaultVhost none" or some
such thing like that?

Not that I've ever heard of. Keep in mind that the only time someone should get to the default is if they point to the IP rather than a domain, or there is a DNS problem somewhere that is pointing some other domain to your IP address. You could just have a simple page that advises that there was an error.

--
73