I have created a handler in Apache which is supposed to parse the URL
entered. If the conditions defined by the handler are satisfied, the
handler returns DECLINED AND the page requested is open. If not, the
handler displays "Rejected". However, the problem I am facing is that when
I am trying to display a PHP page, the PHP handler does not help execute
the PHP code after my handler returns DECLINED.
I feel that using the XML parser affects my program performance. Can I use
mod_security to execute this module? If yes, how do I do so?