On 02/11/2016, 08:42, "Luca Toscano"
<toscano.l...@gmail.com<mailto:toscano.l...@gmail.com>> wrote:

as side note mod_evasive is a third party module not included in the httpd
official release, so we can try to help but it would be better to follow up
with the module's author (even though if I remember correctly the project is
not active at the moment).

OK, many thanks for helping nonetheless

Does the module correctly whitelist the other IPs? Can you try something like:

DOSWhitelist 10.*.*.*
DOSWhitelist 172.22.*.*

OK, so far that seems to be working: not seeing IPs in either of the above
ranges being blacklisted. Many thanks!

—
Matt Jones

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]

This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you receive
it in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it from your
system. If the content of this e-mail does not relate to the business of the
University of Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and will accept no
liability.