Your question doesn't say whether you are changing the HTTPD configuration
or just changing the DNS.

Any time you change the HTTPD configuration you need to restart the
service. There is no way around that. If that isn't the problem, try
describing the steps you take when you make a change.

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.