On 12/21/2016 05:57 PM, Rodrigo Cunha wrote:
Dears,
i'm install apache service from source httpd-2.4.23.tar.gz with php7; from
php-7.1.0.tar.gz, but my phpmyadmin not work in the system and display
the message:
The /mysqli|mysql/
<http://rat2.oduvaldocozzi.intranet/url.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fphp.net%2Fmanual%2Fen%2Fbook.mysqli%7Cmysql.php>
extension is missing. Please check your PHP configuration. See our
documentation
<http://rat2.oduvaldocozzi.intranet/doc/html/faq.html#faqmysql> for more
information.

my mysql it is work.

Somebody help me

I never use phpMyAdmin but I can confirm that php 7.1.0 works with httpd-2.4.23

One thing to note is the name of the php module changed to mod_php7.c - if your apache configuration is trying to load mod_php5.c that would be why.

Your apache error log may reveal the problem when you start apache.

--
Atenciosamente,
Rodrigo da Silva Cunha