Hi,

if working with Ubuntu 14.xx, then is has been released in 2014.
Apache 2.4.21 has been released in 2016.

So it is unlikely that your version of apache is recent enough and has this module included.

Could you confirm the evrsion of apache running in your server?

If you need this module, it is likeley that you will need to compile it on your own or wait for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and hope it includes an earlier version of apache.

CJ