Mr. Toscano forgot to add the error message.  I messaged him about it and have
been assisting off-list

I suggested him to enter private browsing/incognito mode and try to reproduce
the errors.  Also suggested him to inspect the permissions/ownership of the
RoundCube files and see if they are owned by www-data as user and group.

> The error code is
>
>403  Forbidden
>You don't have permission to access /roundcubemail/ on this server.
>Apache Server at www.wo-lar.com Port 443
>

>This error message does not appear the first time I access the page, but when
>I have done the same transactions a few times. For instance I delete emails,
>and after 4 or 5 >times deleting the 403 message pops up

Thanks