Hi,

I have apache 2.4 setup in a 2 node balancer configuration:

ProxyPass / balancer://cluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID nofailover=Off
<Proxy balancer://cluster/>
       Order allow,deny
       Allow from all
       BalancerMember ajp://127.0.0.1:8009 route=g1
       BalancerMember ajp://127.0.0.1:8010 route=g2
 </Proxy>

When I bring one of the tomcats down traffic is balanced correctly to the
other instance. However when starting up the tomcat instance again, I'm
observing Apache routing traffic to the tomcat instance thats starting up
too early and the browser sits there whirling away until the web app is
fully deployed.

I'm aware of the balancer-manager, but is there away I can script apache
when the node is balanced to again? There doesn't seem to be an API or way,
other than using the balancer-manager interface manually.

Many thanks