Hi,

My ubantu is creating only .a and .la of apache modules. I am converting .a
of modules to .so , so that I can load modules. But while converting I am
getting unresolved reference to apache functions. This is the reason I need
libhttpd, so that I can link libhttpd while converting and solve the error.
Is there any way to solve unresolved error of ap* apache functions. Is it
possible to use .a for LoadModules or we need only .so

Thanks
Hemant