Hi Marc,

+1 to what Rick is saying, if you could avoid mod_php it would be really
better (more info https://wiki.apache.org/httpd/php).

> But when I included the php7.file in the global http.conf or in the
global default-server.conf files then it works!

Sorry for the extra question but are you super sure that you were hitting
the correct Virtual Host while running your tests? I am asking that since
sometimes it may happen to forget about the Host header and hit the default
virtual host instead.

If not, how did you check that DirectoryIndex wasn't working? What request
did you make?

Luca