Hello All,

Looking for some help to determine if I can configure Apache 2.0.59 to address
a couple Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities. I'm not able to upgrade to
a later version, so I'm trying to understand if there is functionality within
this version to address the XSS issue.

I have 2 specific issues:

1. Validating input (whitelisting acceptable characters)

2. Sanitizing or encoding output (For instance, the character < would be
encoded as &lt; which would be displayed by the browser as the "less-than"
character instead of being interpreted as the start
of an HTML tag.)

I am not an experienced apache administrator, so any help would be most
appreciated.

Thanks.