Hi,
I am trying to test holding the connections using 'acquire' parameter in
'proxypass' and even using 'balancemember' in mod_proxy by adjusting
maxclients to 2, seems acquire does not work as expected with both prefork
and worker mpm.

As per my understanding,  acquire should hold the connections when maximum
connection reached until some persistent connection gets released?  right?

any advise on this issue?