> 1. Looking at http://svn.apache.org/r1757674 (Thu Aug 25 12:53:03 2016 UTC)
> and history of
> httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/support/ab.c file that was changed in that
> revision,

> I think your version of AB does not support OpenSSL 1.1.0 at all, as support
> for 1.1.0 was added by later revisions of that file,

> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1787728
> "Support OpenSSL 1.1.0"

Thanks Konstantin.  I guess I should try to build a more recent version from
source in that case...

Are there any guides/tutorials that you can recommend re: building 'ab' from
source please?

Thanks,

Matt

Boots UK Limited, Registered 928555, Nottingham NG2 3AA This e-mail (including
any attachments) is confidential. It may be read, copied and used only by the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy
it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. If
you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from
your system. We cannot accept liability for any damage you incur as a result of
virus infection.