On 8/8/2017 9:47 πμ, Daniel wrote:

php_ directives belong to "mod_php" if you are proxying to php-fpm
through fastcgi all related php logging and defined variables belong
in the corresponding FPM pool.

I would start by seeing what php-fpm has to say about those connections.

Thank you Daniel,

You mean that the php_flag and php_value settings in the vhost configuration will not apply?
If so, how can I pass particular php_value settings on a per vhost basis?

As I wrote, the problem is that I don't see any php logging even in the php-fpm logs for this vhost!

For your reference, I am also including the php-fpm configuration, in case you (or anyone) can advise me on something:

   # cat /etc/php-fpm.d/www.conf

   include=/etc/php-fpm.d/*.conf

   [global]
   pid = /run/php-fpm/php-fpm.pid

   error_log = /var/log/php-fpm/error.log
   log_level = debug
   daemonize = yes

   [www]

   user = apache
   group = apache

   listen = 127.0.0.1:9000
   listen.allowed_clients = 127.0.0.1

   pm = dynamic
   pm.max_children = 50
   pm.start_servers = 2
   pm.min_spare_servers = 2
   pm.max_spare_servers = 4
   pm.process_idle_timeout = 10s;
   pm.max_requests = 500
   pm.status_path = /fpm-status

   slowlog = /var/log/php-fpm/www-slow.log
   request_slowlog_timeout = 5s
   request_terminate_timeout = 20s

   catch_workers_output = yes

   security.limit_extensions = .php .php3 .php4 .php5 .php7 .htm .html

   php_admin_value[error_log] = /var/log/php-fpm/www-error.log
   php_admin_flag[log_errors] = on
   php_value[session.save_handler] = files
   php_value[session.save_path]    = /var/lib/php/session
   php_value[soap.wsdl_cache_dir]  = /var/lib/php/wsdlcache

   php_admin_value[post_max_size] = 40M
   php_admin_value[short_open_tag] = On

   php_value[date.timezone] = "Europe/Athens"

Thanks,
Nick