Hi Luca,

Basically my server runs out of free memory and freezes. On AWS I have to
stop/start it again to be able to SSH in. What I'd really like is a
MAX_PERCENTAGE_AVAILABLE_MEMORY directive that limits Apache to <= some %
of free memory. That way it can never halt my system.

Hope this helps.

--
Tony DiLoreto
President & CEO