Hello all

I am new to the mailing list as well as new to Apache Struts.  We all heard
in the news about the vulnerability affecting Apache Struts. I have been
tasked to determine which of our servers have Struts running on them.  I
have a few questions on how to determine if a server is running Struts or
not:

1) How does one determine if a Windows server, running IIS, has the Apache
Struts framework installed on it?

2) Does Apache Struts only run on Apache Webserver and Tomcat?

3) Is there a simple way to determine if a server has Struts installed,
instead of logging into each of the servers and checking the programs list?

I appreciate ALL help!