Hi All,

We are using apache mod_proxy and mod_proxy_balancer to talk to the backend
ratpack.io app (which has netty by default).

We see high latency when the headers go above 8 KB. to debug the issue we
have monitored the traffic from apache to netty with wireshark.

We noticed that apache is sending request in multiple packets to netty.
This is adding latency in processing the request.

Is there a way to increase the packet size to higher value like 64 KB in
mod_proxy. I know this can be achieved with modJK and AJP. But I don't
believe netty supports AJP.

We are running out of options in solving the issue.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
-Dhilli