On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 6:18 AM, eeadev dev <eea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> is not this meant to be the mailing list of apache? I d need to get this
> info using C and the apr_library, not java unfortunately

>> On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 1:13 PM, eeadev dev <eea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I cannot find a place where is written how to get the expiration date of
>> > the
>> > cookie I set.
>> > Please anyone knows how to do that?
>> >
>> Using program? In Java world you can use getMaxAge() of Cookie class.

There is a low traffic modules developers list, this is the users list
(mostly webserver administrators).

Since there is no cookie API, there is no API to retrieve the details
of a Set-Cookie header you added previously.  It's just strings.

What's the actual problem?  If you are issuing the cookie, you control
the expiry that goes out with it.

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com