Hello,

I am using virtualmin to run my site, and there is no method to set an apache
template separately for an ssl site.  that i am aware of.  I am asking them
this right now.

Independently, my question to this list is “in the apache configuration, how do
I tell if SSLEngine is set to ON”.  I know how to determine if mod_ssl is
loaded: that is not what I want here: I want to detect if the ssl-engine has
been turned on in a particular virtual host.

If I can detect this in the apache configuration, I can enable configuration
lines that otherwise wouldn’t make sense.

Thank you for your time!

—jason

Jason Brooks    Systems Administrator
eROI    Performance is Art.

m:      505 nw couch #300       w:      eroi.com <http://eroi.com/>
t:      503.290.3105    f:      503.228.4249

fb:     fb.com/eROI <http://www.facebook.com/eROI>