Hi Konstantin,

> Hi Team,
>
> I configured apache http web server to redirect incoming WEBSERVICE call
> another backend application server, X-Forwarded-For is missing(webserver
ip)
> in backend call.
>
> I have configured below in my webserver httpd.conf file.
>
> ProxyPass /TestProject http://10.160.160.33:2914/TestProject
> ProxyPassReverse /TestProject http://10.160.160.33:2914/TestProject

1. Version of Apache HTTP server = ? 2.2 & 2.4 both of versions it didn't
work
2. What is your configuration of ProxyAddHeaders directive?

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxyaddheaders

ProxyAddHeaders On

I also enabled

X-Forwarded-Host is working showing in my backend call, only
X-Forwarded-For is missing.  I am also attaching my complete http.conf(2.4
version) file for your review, please review and help me.

Thanks,
Surendhar